We are professional property lenders with the skills and experience to make responsible risk assessments. Although all our loans are secured against property, your capital is at risk and returns are dependent on the UK property market. Estimated returns and past performance are not reliable indicators of future returns. Kuflink provides excellent due diligence and works with the best in the business to ensure your loans are thoroughly assessed and accurately represented.
It’s important that we guide our Lenders through the lending process smoothly and transparently. That’s why we strive to make sure you understand the risks involved with online lending and make informed decisions about your money.
If you are new to lending in UK-based P2P platforms you should seek advice from a qualified financial advisor.
The value of properties on the market may fall as well as rise – this is the nature of economic cycles and can be difficult to predict. Should the value of a property we have lent to fall, it may be hard for the borrower to meet their repayment obligations.
As a result, we recommend that Kuflink Lenders diversify their loans – that way your risk is spread across a number of properties.
We take a number of steps to mitigate the risk of a borrower defaulting on their loan. We perform rigorous assessments on borrowers to ensure that we only lend to those who we believe will honour their repayments. As loans are secured against property, should a borrower default we will take appropriate steps to recover losses. This does not, however, mean that your loan is secure, your capital is at risk.
It is hard to sell the property due to adverse property market conditions
The borrower is unable to meet their repayment obligations due to falling value of the property
Kuflink Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Registration Number 724890).
Kuflink Ltd is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Kuflink Ltd has its registered office at 12 Helmet Row, London, EC1V 3QJ.
Past returns are not necessarily a guide to future returns.
Last updated on 12-09-2016.
This website is operated by Kuflink Limited (Kuflink, we, us, our). We are registered in England under company number 08460508 and our registered office is at 12 Helmet Row, London, England, EC1V 3QJ. We are registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number 724890).
If you wish to complain about any User Content posted on the website by a third party, or any other content which appears on the website, please contact us through our contact form or by using our contact details in paragraph 14 below. Please precisely identify the content about which you are notifying us, including the page of the website on which it is posted. You should also provide us with full details of your complaint and, if you are alleging copyright infringement, evidence that you own the copyright. We will then review the material and decide what action should be taken, if any. We will deal appropriately with any content which, in our opinion, is in breach of these Terms. We will endeavour to inform you of the outcome of our review, if appropriate, within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
The further provisions of this paragraph 8 shall be subject to this paragraph 8.1.
provided that nothing in this paragraph 8.3 shall prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct loss that are not expressly excluded by this paragraph 8.
Thank you for visiting the website.
1. “Kuflink”, “we”, “us”, “our” refers to Kuflink Ltd.
2. “Kuflink Group” refers to us, our holding companies, our subsidiaries, and any subsidiaries of our aforementioned holding companies within the United Kingdom.
3. “You” and “your” refers to a user of our website and a user of the services we provide through it.
1. We may collect information from you through our application and verification process, when you access this website, browse this website, submit personal information to this website through data entry fields and through your continual use of this website. This extracted information may include:
1.1. Your name.
1.2. Your current and previous addresses.
1.3. Your phone, fax and email details.
1.4. Your date of birth.
1.5. Your passwords and answers to security questions that have beensubmitted on our website.
1.6. The comments you make on discussion forums and blogs on our website.
1.7. Email or post correspondence with Kuflink.
2. We may also collect
2.1. Financial information that has been used in relation to our services such as bank or building society account details and debit cards.
2.2. Sensitive information, such as any medical information you disclose – we will always ask for specific permission to record this type of information.
2.3. Information you have provided in our registration or application process including the following: whether you are a borrower, investor or agent, any personal, identity, contact and financial information regarding directors, partners, members, shareholders, beneficial owners and guarantors.
2.4. Your IP address, your operating system and your browser types and other data regarding your activity on theKuflink website and other interactions. Please see our Cookies Policy below for further information regarding this.
3. We withhold the right to gather information about you from third parties; we may obtain information from marketing databases, commercial databases, tracing agents, insolvency practitioners, debt advisors, fraud pretention agencies, credit reference agencies and other publically available information sources, including information regarding your business or company – these may be previous credit applications, fraud prevention information, electoral register and personal credit information.
4. We will record any false or inaccurate information that we perceive to be fraud.
5. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud has been identified, we will pass on any relevant information to fraud prevention agencies.
1. The information that you give us will be used to provide you with: information that we believe to be of interest to you, information and services that you request from us, and other legitimate business purposes. Therefore, it will be used in the assessment of tour application, opening and maintain accounts, verifying your identity and transferring or receiving money. If you are a borrower, we will additionally use your information when enforcing loan provisions or tracing you in the case of a default.
2. We may also use your information to contact you about services and products that we believe to be of interest to you, and may provided your details to carefully selected third parties for the same purpose, if you have consented for us to do so.
3. To prevent fraud and money laundering, Kuflink and other organisations may also access and use this information to:
3.1. Check details on applications for credit and credit related accounts or other facilities.
3.2. Manage credit and credit related accounts or other facilities.
3.3. Recover debt.
3.4. Check details of employees and job applicants.
3.5. Check details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance.
4. We, and other organisations, withhold the right to access and use information from other countries recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
5. For the purpose of calculating referral frees, reporting purposes, and aggregate statistics, we may also collect data about those visiting our website. However, this data will remain anonymised, thus no single individual will be identifiable from the information we collect or disclose.
1. We may share the information you provide with the Kuflink Group and our selected service providers.
2. If you have consented us to do so or if we are under legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so, we may share your information with selected third parties.
3. We may disclose information to successors of the business where we merge, reorganise, or transfer all of part of our business.
1. If you have provided us with information about other people, e.g. directors, partners, members, shareholders or beneficial owners other than yourself, you have confirmed that:
1.1.They have consented for you to provide us with this information.
1. If a Credit Reference Agency receives a search from us, they will:
1.1. Place a credit search “footprint” on your company credit file, regardless to whether your application proceeds. The record of the search may be seen by other organisations when your business applies for credit in the future if the search was for a credit application. However, the name of the organisation that carried it out will not be visible.
1.2. Place enquiry searches; enquiry searches will be placed on the personal credit card files of any director, owner, or partner, and associate searches will be placed on your financial partner’s personal credit card file. These enquiry searches will not be visible to any other organisation if any director, owner, or partner applies for credit in the future.
1.3. Link together the previous and subsequent names, advised by you, of anyone who is a party to the said account.
1.4. Place an identification or enquiry search on the record of any shareholder who is a beneficial owner, and who we have previously checked.
1.5. If there is not one already, produce records of the name and the address of your business and its proprietors.
2. Credit Reference Agencies provide us with the following information:
2.1. Information regarding your company or business: previous credit applications and the conduct of this account and personal credit information that is in your name, and in the name of your business partner/s.
2.2. County Court Judgements and bankruptcies and other public information
2.3. You, and your business partner’s, electoral information
2.4. Fraud protection information
2.5. Confirmation that the addresses on the restricted register held at Companies House (under section 243 of the Companies Act) match those residential addresses provided by the directors. Or that the residential addresses match those on the credit reference agency’s proprietary business directory.
3. Records of outstanding debt, whether it was settled or defaulted will remain on the credit reference agency files for six years after they are closed.
4. Credit reference agencies will not use your information to create a blacklist, or to make a decision.
5. The information received by credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies from us and other agencies in regards to you, your business partners and details about your business may be supplied by the aforementioned agencies to other organisations and used by them to:
5.1. Prevent fraud, money laundering, and crime by checking details provided on applications for credit and credit related accounts or other facilities.
5.2. Check credit and credit related accounts’ operations.
5.3. If you or your business partner applies for other facilities, this information will be used to verify your identity.
5.4. Use the information about you and/or your business partner or your business to make decisions on credit and credit related services.
5.5. Manage your personal, your business partner’s, and your business’s credit or credit related services.
5.6. If you owe debt, this information may be used to trace your whereabouts and recover any debt.
5.7. This information may be used to conduct other checked to prevent or detect fraud.
5.8. This information may be used for statistical analysis and system testing.
5.9. The information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other countries.
1. You retain all your rights to access your information that we hold.
2. Please contact us if you would like to request a copy of the information or change the information we hold about you.
1. Cookies are data files placed on your computer by this website in order to collect personal information about you/
1. These are the cookies we use on our website:
1.1. Necessary cookies: these cookies are required for the overall operation of our website. These include cookies that enable secure log ins, and do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
1.2. Analytical cookies: these cookies allow us to collect information in regards to how you browse and use our website, allowing us to note glitches and errors. These cookies only collect anonymous data, and are only used to help us improve the way our website works, to see what interests our uses, and to measure how effective our advertising is.
1.3. Functionality cookies: these cookies have the ability to recognise each user when they return to the site, enabling us to personalise content, greet you by name and remember your personalised preferences.
2. Necessary operational cookies expire once you have left our site. Other cookies may be more permanent unless you actively delete them.
1. You are able to change your web browser settings if you wish to reject any of the cookies that we use.
1. We accept no liability if communications are intercepted by third parties, incorrectly delivered, or not delivered as we take all the appropriate technical and organisational measure to ensure we have safeguarded the personal information that you have provided for us.
1. If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional emails from Kuflink Limited, follow the instructions included at the bottom of the emails.
2. If you wish to change your permissions regarding our ability to share your information to our selected third party organisations for our operational purposes or their marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Opt-out requests do not apply to transactional service messaging and messages about your current Kuflink Limited services